Louis is currently mid-way through his Master of Planning MPLAN Honours course at Newcastle University but regularly has summer work placements at De Pol Associates.
He assists with background research investigating areas such as:
- National and local policy;
- Site location and relevant area schemes;
- Planning history of sites;
- Analysis of flood maps;
- Green belt boundary identification;
- Development constraint checks.
As part of his training, Louis has been involved in preparing draft letters and statements and supporting site visits. He also assists with the technical support of the practice.